Full-time, comprehensive benefits plan
Commitment. Quality. Care. Respect. PARC Retirement Living is an award-winning developer and operator of purpose-built, independent senior living communities. We’re looking for caring and genuine people who are passionate about service excellence and are driven to make a meaningful difference in the lives of seniors.
We are looking for a motivated, passionate and enthusiastic Restaurant Manager to join our leadership team to open our new community, Oceana PARC in White Rock! As the Restaurant Manager you will work closely beside the General Manager and management team as we gear up to open a new community with three different dining venues!
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead and inspire a group of passionate Servers;
- Ensure the team provides a seamless, high-quality dining experience, in a variety of venues, for our residents and guests;
- Responsible for budgeting, ordering, and inventory;
- Organizing and managing special events, greeting and seating residents, serving and providing bar service when needed;
- Additional duties during pre-open, including but are not limited to: Recruiting, hiring and orienting team members, developing service training plans, community outreach, special event service and working in tandem with all managers to ensure a seamless opening experience for residents and employees.
Restaurant Manager Skills and Experience:
- 3 years’ experience as a supervisor or manager in the hospitality or seniors industry;
- Experience hiring, training, scheduling and managing staff; with the ability to coach/ mentor and support team members;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Good attention to detail with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Empathetic and understanding of the needs of seniors and their families;
- Experience with budgeting and inventory an asset;
- Experience working with Microsoft Suite and POS Systems;
- Strong knowledge of beer, wine and mixology required;
- Ability to adapt to change and work a flexible schedule;
- Food Safe Level 1, Serving It Right and First Aid Level 1 with CPR required.
Perks of the Job:
- Opportunity to assist with building a new community, employee culture and customer experience;
- Have your voice heard and opinions valued - We Listen;
- Meaningful work, knowing you are making the difference in seniors lives everyday;
- Fun is one of core values! We encourage fun, supportive, team environments;
- Encouraging continuous learning and career development, with opportunity for advancement;
- An opportunity to have a career in hospitality that still allows for work life balance;
- Eligibility for annual bonus and comprehensive benefits plan!
Live out your passion for people and service excellence. Apply now at www.parcliving.ca/careers.
Thank you for your interest in this exciting opportunity. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.